ESRI Statewide Site License for
Connecticut Public Education Institutions
- Currently, all campuses of the University of Connecticut are listed in the contract.
- If interested in ArcGIS 9 (or previous version), there may be a $40 fee to purchase a hardware block (if you do not already have one) if you need to run your own license manager.
Contact me if you need more information about this.
- You do not need a hardware key if running ArcGIS 10.
- All software can be installed on University computers.
- Faculty and staff can install ESRI software on a personally owned PC for education and research purposes only.
- Students can request a 1-year student license to intall on a personally owned PC.
- Eligible units can obtain unlimited seats for each product.
- A license agreement must be signed to facilitate a request (signed by a permanent faculty or staff member).
- You are responsible for the software installation. Staff from the Geography Department will not perform the installation.
ESRI Virtual Campus:
What software is available?
- Check lists on left. Dates given are when UConn received the software (if known).
- Service Packs and other updates can be downloaded from the ESRI Support Web site at http://support.esri.com.
Request ESRI Software
Contact Rich Mrozinski for more information or to request software.
Last update: 07-12-2012